- Cornwall Labour Prez & City Councilor Elaine MacDonald Shows Zero Solidarity for Montreal Loblaws Workers – March 4, 2012
- Cornwall Ontario Community Hospital Bilingual Nurse Protest Draws 400 – VIDEO – March 4, 2012
- Mark A MacDonald to File Election Fraud Complaint During Cornwall Ontario Municipal Election – March 3, 2012
- Climategate Backfires on Climate Science Denial Industry by Richard Komorowski – March 1, 2012
- Cornwall Ontario City Council Gong Show Celebrates Anti-Bullying Week by Bullying City Councilor Andre Rivette
- Open Mike! With Mike Bedard – Good vs. Great Leaders: The Difference is a mirror!
- John Belushi Died 30 Years Ago today. Sadly missed. Never Forgotten – March 4, 2012
- The Cornwall Ontario Navy Club – Party Planning & Meeting Space – 30 6th Street East – 613 938 028
- Daily Protest of Cornwall Ontario Community Hospital Continues – Rally Called for Saturday March 3, 2012
- Robo Callers – What should happen to the Harper Government if Allegations proven true? POLL March 2, 2012
CFN – Busy weekend here in Cornwall. We are full the max INTENSELY covering the Cornwall region as one scandal after another seems to be hitting City Hall and its Councilors.
We have a special report coming out Friday as well. Things should be hopping today in Ottawa too as there is a protest on the Hill over the Robo Call scandal and against the Harper Government’s behaviour in general.
You our dear viewers always tell us what you want us to cover. You can always email us at email@example.com or call our hotline at 613 361 1755.
Thank you again for making us the number one ranked news media in Eastern Ontario!
Let’s keep it INTENSELY LOCAL!