- The Optics of Corruption and Incompetence or Cornwall City Council in Action – Meeting 4 PM at City Hall – April 16, 2012
- CORNWALL ONTARIO – LACK OF TRANSPARENCY KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED ACROSS CANADA – LTE Corneliu Kirjan
- South Stormont Resident’s Claim to Fame- CANADA’S LARGEST TITANIC MOVIE MEMORABILIA COLLECTION – by Don Smith – April 14, 2012
- Gambling on the Future of Cornwall Ontario by Jamie Gilcig – April 15, 2012
- Is this one of the reason’s O’Shaughnessy Resigned from Cornwall Ontario City Council? Or WTF! Is Going on With the Kilger Regime by Jamie Gilcig
- Letter to the Editor – Chris Cameron of Cornwall Ontario : Discrimination through political correctness
- Russell Manor Bed & Breakfast Bistro in Morrisburg Ontario – REVIEW by Jamie Gilcig – April 15, 2012
- Ingleside Ontario Artist Judith Y – Emerging Art and Social Networking from South Stormont Ontario
- Giroux notches Gordie Howe Hat Trick Fighting Sidney Crosby – Flyers, Kings Go Up 3-0 in Series – April 16, 2012
- Letter to the Editor – Jane Smith of Ottawa on cuts to Community Access Internet & Minister Paradis – April 15, 2012
CFN – Those are the top ten stories you were reading Monday April 16, 2012 on The Cornwall Free News.
It’s wild how our Cornwall traffic has exploded of late. We now are reaching over 32% of our traffic locally! 87% of our Traffic comes from Canada. No third world call centres pumping up our numbers!
Regional Non Pass Through Traffic Canadian Alexa Rankings for the last 90 Days *
1) The Cornwall Free News
2) Standard Free Holder
3) Kingston Whig Standard
4) The Local Seeker
5) Brockville Recorder & Times
6) Cornwall Seaway News
7) The Cornwall Daily (what’s up with them? The Corus radio website has sunk from 3rd to a distant last since Bill Kingston took over as News Director with an all time low ranking of 26,700 with a 50% plunge in web traffic in one month and 40% plunge over the last three?
Top 20 Cities for the Last 30 Days
6) London ON
16) Ste. Augustine Florida (hi snowbirds!)
17) Ann Arbor Michigan
19) New York NY
In the past 30 days you’ve averaged nearly 3.5 pages per visit! Nearly 60% of our viewers are return viewers too! Our Bounce Rate is only 26.95% as more of you are checking out our other stories.
24% of you visit CFN over 26 times per month!
Nearly 15% of you are viewing us on a mobile device, nearly 80% of which are Apple products such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
We saw a surge in our Female traffic over the last 30 days.
We’re excited btw, to be a sponsor for The Seaway Lion’s Club Rib Fest Event taking place July 27-29 in Lamoureux Park! No balloons but BBQ Ribs do it for me every time!
Yet another reason to visit the most happening and evolving community in Eastern Ontario this summer!
We’re working on so much right now I’m not going to even bother!
Seaway Radio returns in September. If you wish to be a sponsor or have a programming idea you want to share with the world email us at email@example.com
And to promote your business, service, product, or organization on the number ranked Online Media site in Eastern Ontario call our hotline today or one of our Media Consultants below!
Online media is your best way to share your message with more options than in any other media source!
Call Don or Shari today to find out more.
* Alexa.com is an Amazon owned company that measures web traffic. Over one million people use the Alexa toolbar which gives a far larger and consistent sampling that those taken in other media which can use samplings as low as in the hundreds over short periods of time.