CFN – Ms Clement spoke Saturday night after Ms Wynne’s victory over Sandra Pupatello and said she isn’t confirming that she’ll run to
be the candidate here in SD&SG in the upcoming provincial election, but was very elated at Ms Wynne’s Victory.
Also on the transition team are Ms Wynne’s Campaign Manager Tom Allison
- Tony Dean: Former Secretary of the Cabinet and Clerk of the Executive Council
- Greg Sorbara: Minister of Finance under Premier Dalton McGuinty (2003-207);
- Don Drummond: Retired Senior Vice President and Chief Economist at TD Financial Group
- Frances Lankin: Ontario MPP and cabinet minister (1990-1999);
- Lyn McLeod: Leader of the Ontario Liberal Party from 1992 to 1996, and Cabinet Minister under Premier David Peterson;
- Dr. Ben Levin: Canada Research Chair in Education Leadership and Policy at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.
- Elaine Todres: Deputy Solicitor General and Deputy Minister under three administrations, transformed human resource policy within the public service;
- Jan Innes: Vice President of Public Affairs of Rogers Media with 25 years of private and public sector communications experience.
- Glen Murray: Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities (2011-2012)
- David Crombie: Member of Parliament (1978 to 1988)
- Maria Van Bommel: Member of Provincial Parliament, Lambton—Kent—Middlesex (2003-2011);
- Arnold Chan: Vice President, Aboriginal Affairs and former Senior Advisor to Premier Dalton McGuinty;
- Hari Suthan Subramaniam: Former Director of Policy and Legislative Affairs, Ministry of Economic Development and Trade;
- Angus Toulouse: He is Ojibway from the Sagamok Anishinawbek First Nation and an elected member of the AFN Executive Committee.
Ms Clement stated what a privilege her experience as co-chair was.
Ms Clement lost in the last Federal election to incumbent Guy Lauzon and missed out on a judgeship that went to Christine Lahaie.