CFN – The Toronto Police Service Hold Up Squad is appealing for assistance identifying a man and woman wanted in an attempted armed robbery investigation.
On Sunday, January 12, 2014, at 9 p.m., a man and a woman entered a Hindu Temple in theKennedy Road and McNicoll Avenue area.
It is alleged that:
– the two people entered the temple with their faces disguised
– the woman pointed a gun at a worshipper and attempted to tie him up with zip ties and duct tape
– the armed man gathered other victims, but one was able to escape and called 9-1-1
– both suspects fled prior to police arriving, without obtaining anything
Security camera images of the man and woman have been released.
The woman is described as white, 25-30, 5’2″, 110 lbs., wearing a black-and-beige Yukon-style hat and black clothing.
The man is described as black, 25-30, 5’7″, 150 lbs., with facial hair, wearing an inside-out jacket, light-colour beige pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7350, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook. Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
|Toronto Police Service
Sexual Assault Alert, Roscoe Road and Lionhead Trail, Composite sketch released of one suspect
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 – 3:40 PM
Sex Crimes Unit
The Toronto Police Service is alerting the public to a sexual assault that occurred in the Roscoe Road and Lionhead Trail area.
It has been reported that:
– on Thursday, January 9, 2014, between 4 p.m., and 5 p.m., a girl in her mid-teens was walking in the Roscoe Road and Lionhead Trailarea
Suspect #1: dark-black complexion, 19-20, wavy short hair, wearing a black jacket, black shoes, dark-coloured jeans. He had a diamond in his right ear.
A composite sketch of suspect #1 has been released.
Suspect #2: light-black complexion, 18-19, short black hair, wearing a black sweater and dark jeans.
The vehicle is described as silver with tinted windows and had a pair of Jamaican flag boxing gloves hanging from the rear-view mirror.