Former Cornwall Ontario City Councilor Robert Brock Frost, or Brock Frost, or Rob Frost, or RB Frost or whatever alias he’s using is excitedly pitching for Real Estate investment in his new website.

However it appears that Mr. Frost himself has some money issues even though he’s claimed to have invested in Real Estate himself?

brock BIA

A search of the Government database shows that he’s now had esteemed Ottawa Bankruptcy and Insolvency expert Jeffrey Webb appointed for what is known as a Commercial Proposal.  That means asking creditors to take pennies on the dollar or possibly face bankruptcy.

Frost claims that he owes $2,094, 870 with just $1,660,406 in assets.

Frost has several court issues pending as well.

He most recently copped a plea in Quebec court that saw him not have to do jail time after allegedly reimbursing the LNAH after charges of forged documents and fraud related to his Cornwall River Kings ownership were laid against him by Quebec Police in Levis Quebec.

CRK468x90(2)

Click to order your season tickets for 2016/17!

And of course he still hasn’t resolved his Nicaraguan Real Estate venture where he publicly denied knowledge of it in media even though he had a criminal attorney reach out to the victim on his behalf long before his statement.

Sources tell CFN that Mr. Frost has several prominent local businesses on the hook for thousands of dollars including Emard’s Lumber and Perkins Rona.  Neither business would confirm if they are in fact on the list.

Investing FrostHe was quoted as stating the reason he fled moved to Ottawa was for better business opportunities.   He also wrote that he was still considering a future run for politics even though he resigned from his council seat during the first year of his term.   He recorded over four thousand votes from the people of Cornwall.

According to the government document above a first meeting with creditors was held April 21, 2016.

He’s currently listed on the RECO website as a broker for REMAX  Core Agency in Ottawa.

Does Brock Frost owe you money?  You can post your comment below or contact is at info@cornwallfreenews.com

Walsh Pressure_Ad

Related Post

62 Comments on "Former Cornwall Councilor Brock Frost Pitches Real Estate Investors After Hiring Ottawa Bankruptcy Trustee MAY 11, 2016"

Notify of
400

Guest
4 months 10 days ago

“Believe me” you are one of the people that I keep mentioning about not wanting to hear the truth and that is so mighty true. You want to hide your head in the sand like an ostrich hoping that everything will go aay if someone else will look after the problem. I have said so many times how I feel throughout the years that I have been on CFN and I don’t back down. There were a lot more said.

Guest
4 months 10 days ago

“Believe me” I have said a great deal more than what Jamie published and if you feel “mad as hell now” you should have read what I wrote. You must think that Cornwall is so great and that people want to live there. Yesterday Jamie asked me in confidence if I would like to live in Cornwall or something like that and I said not unless God or Satan made me go there. LOL LOL. ROLF!

Guest
4 months 10 days ago

To all of you crazies who think that I am Jamie you all need your heads examined thoroughly. I am not Jamie at all and I live in Ottawa. My kids were born in Ottawa and I don’t intend on moving to Cornwall at all. Even in death I would haunt the hell out of my kids or anyone who would bury me in Cornwall and that is the upmost truth.

Believe Me 1
Guest
Believe Me 1
4 months 10 days ago

Jamie,

Excuse me,you mentioned the Harbor Deal and Under Admin, stated your intention to run for Mayor and that when elected to do everything in your power to rescind the Deal .
Now Jamie you should know very well that if that Harbor Deal goes through it’s game up , finished . The only time that it might be stopped is now perhaps stopped by the Aboriginals .

Guest
4 months 10 days ago

Believe Me if you are such good buddies with LEZ why don’t you jump on his back to turn the Harbor Deal around. You are such good buddies that something good might come about all this. Well you sure can’t change the pollution and cancer causing garbage that was dumped into that river. Not only Cornwall putting in its dose but that Alcan Aluminum plant in US along with the fecal, etc. from Montr

Guest
4 months 10 days ago

When I think of Frosty the Showman I roar with laughter thinking about all the insane idiots who were taken in to elect him as well as the other fraudsters in town of Holy Crap Gilles Latour along with many others. All you see are fraudsters coming forward to collect more cash and the little people are shoved to the curb. Who wants to be honest of being from Cornwall – I am literally ashamed.

Hugger1
Guest
Hugger1
4 months 10 days ago

This deal closes in June. Governments do not negotiate in the media or in the public. The public sees the deal after it’s completed. It would be nice if the public was consulted on government deals, but it doesn’t happen. And don’t expect it to happen in this case either.

Guest
4 months 10 days ago

All of you crazies in Cornwall go on the Ottawa Sun and the Ottawa Citizen and listen to and read about former Senator Patrick Brazeau and he tells you that the government is corrupt. It doesn’t matter what side Fiberal or Cons. I have said it all along that both parties are owned by the powers that be and the PMs as well as Presidents are only mere puppets. Check it out he tried suicide.

Furtz
Guest
Furtz
4 months 10 days ago

Jules, you really should create your own blog page where you can share your hourly and daily thoughts with those who care.

Hugger1
Guest
4 months 10 days ago

Senator Patrick Brazeau?? Next, I guess you’ll be suggesting we look to Mike Duffy for advice.

Guest
4 months 9 days ago

If you follow Fraudster Brock Frosty you will all be in bankruptcy courts as well. Frosty is like the blind leading the blind over the cliff. Frosty is well dressed and well educated but I ask myself if he is so well educated and sophisticated “how in the hell did he get himself all tangled in so many knots.” LOL LOL. ROLF!

wpDiscuz