(SOUTH DUNDAS,ON) – On June 4, 2018 at approximately 7:22am, Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry Ontario Provincial Police officers responded to a report of a break-in at a business (Morrisburg Golf Club) on Laurier Drive, South Dundas Township.
Investigation indicated that sometime overnight June 3-4, 2018 culprit(s) entered a shed and removed tools, two weed eaters, a Toro Greens master 1000 lawn mower, a 2 cycle gas cultivator, shop vacuum and a battery charger. An investigation continues.
WARRANT EXECUTED – DRUGS AND WEAPONS SEIZED
(NORTH DUNDAS,ON) On May 29, 2018, members of the Community Street Crime Unit, (ERT) Emergency response team, (TRU) Tactical Rescue Unit and SD&G OPP officers executed a Criminal Code Search Warrant at a property on County Road 7, North Dundas Township. This resulted in the seizure of a quantity of Marihuana, marihuana plants, clone plants, and methamphetamine (crystal meth) methamphetamine (pills),GHB, speed pills, cocaine and Canadian currency. Also seized were multiple stolen firearms (including a sawed off shotgun), ammunition and a Yamaha ATV.
Brandon ELLIOT (29) of North Dundas, Ontario was arrested and charged with;
– Possession of a Controlled Substance for the purpose of Trafficking (6 counts)
– Produce a control substance
– Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 (9 counts)
– Unauthorized Possession of a weapon ( 4 counts)
– Unauthorized Possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm
– Possession of prohibited or restricted firearm
– Careless storage of a firearm ( 7 counts)
– Possession of weapon for dangerous purpose ( 2 counts)
He was held in custody (bail) and scheduled to appear in Cornwall court.