Seniors Situation Room by Dawn Ford – Dementia Al Anon & Highland Games 082017

Seniors Situation Room by Dawn Ford – Dementia Al Anon & Highland Games 082017

CORNWALL ONTARIO – The September 2017 issue of the Good Times magazine has two short but very informative articles as well as other very interesting ones. “Stroke Strategy Dents Dementia” states that Ontario’s stroke prevention strategy ( since yr. 2000) found an unexpected drop of 15.4 % in new dementia cases while analysing data […]

Should Canada Build A Wall & Bill President Trump Personally? By Jamie Gilcig 081917

Should Canada Build A Wall & Bill President Trump Personally?  By Jamie Gilcig 081917

Cornwall Ontario – As NAV Can gets filled at the taxpayer’s expense as I type these words I think it’s time to maybe consider building a wall in this region between the US and Canada and send the bill to US President Donald Trump. Now I don’t mean to send to the bill to the […]

Cornwall Police Blotter for AUGUST 18, 2017

Cornwall Police Blotter for AUGUST 18, 2017

WARRANT Cornwall, ON – Heather Cook, 37 of Cornwall was arrested on August 17th, 2017 on the strength of a warrant. It is alleged the woman failed to attend court on April 25th, 2017 for a theft under charge and a warrant was issued for her arrest. On August 17th, 2017 the woman was located […]

The Power of Beauty by Julie Bilotta – The Benefits of Micro Needling 081617

The Power of Beauty by Julie Bilotta – The Benefits of Micro Needling 081617

Cornwall Ontario – I’ve always been obsessed with skin care because it’s so important for maintaining a radiant appearance. When done properly, skin care really makes a huge difference! Specifically, I’ve always been into anti-aging products and procedures. I’ve always used serums and creams aimed at age-prevention and, as I’ve said previously, I’ve also […]

Jeanette Despatie & CCH Failing Seniors – Surgical Wait Times in Cornwall Brutal 081517

Jeanette Despatie & CCH Failing Seniors – Surgical Wait Times in Cornwall Brutal 081517

Cornwall Ontario – The province has an actual useful website that gives you data on surgical wait times.   With Cornwall having a higher level of seniors I thought I’d run some numbers based on historical issues that many seniors face. While the community has to its credit come up with wads of cash to […]

Looking Forward @ Canada Day in Cornwall Ontario – by Jamie Gilcig 081417

Looking Forward @ Canada Day in Cornwall Ontario – by Jamie Gilcig 081417

Cornwall Ontario – So after my editorial about Guy Lauzon’s partisan control over Canada Day here in Cornwall a lot of chatter and great ideas have been floated through my inboxes. Clearly many CFN viewers are dismayed at any Politician of any one party controlling our Federal celebration. What has percolated through is that if […]

T Storm & Heavy Rain ALERT from Brockville to Quebec Border SAT AUG 12, 2017

T Storm & Heavy Rain ALERT from Brockville to Quebec Border SAT AUG 12, 2017

Cornwall Ontario – Thunderstorms and rains will be pummelling us from Brockville into the Quebec border Saturday. The rain will come fast and hard with high winds.   The high for Saturday in Cornwall should hit 28c. Rain is expected to continue into Sunday.   10:53 AM EDT Saturday 12 August 2017 Severe thunderstorm watch […]

AMANDA TRYON Charged With Bringing Fentanyl Through Cornwall Akwesasne Border 081017

AMANDA TRYON Charged With Bringing Fentanyl Through Cornwall Akwesasne Border 081017

POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, BREACH Cornwall, ON – Amanda Tryon, 26 of Cornwall was arrested on August 10th, 2017 and charged with possession of Fentanyl and breach of undertaking for failing to keep the peace. It is alleged the woman was in possession of a quantity of Fentanyl when she was stopped at the […]

Cornwall Man Sexual Assaults Wifey While Having Molotov Cocktail 081017

Cornwall Man  Sexual Assaults Wifey While Having Molotov Cocktail 081017

ASSAULT, SEXUAL ASSAULT, MISCHIEF, THREATS, CRIMINAL HARASSMENT, POSSESSION OF EXPLOSIVE DEVICES, BREACH Cornwall, ON – A 21-year-old Cornwall man was arrested on August 9th, 2017 and charged with assault, sexual assault, mischief, threats, criminal harassment, possession of explosive devices and breach. It is alleged on August 8th, 2017 the man assaulted and sexually assaulted his […]

Cornwall Snubbed by Wynne Gov’t As Big Rubber Duck Expected to Draw 30K in Brockville 081017

Cornwall Snubbed by Wynne Gov’t As Big Rubber Duck Expected to Draw 30K in Brockville 081017

Cornwall Ontario –  Many Cornwallites are crying fowl, and heading down the 401 to check out the Big Rubber Duck in Brockville this weekend as the 61 foot cutie will settle on the town’s picturesque waterfront. Locals can still celebrate the pooping of the geese in Lamoureux Parc.  While not as exciting as the duck, […]

The Power of Beauty by Julie Bilotta – Brand Name Vs Drugstore Cosmetics 080917

The Power of Beauty by Julie Bilotta – Brand Name Vs Drugstore Cosmetics 080917

Cornwall Ontario – Brand-Name Beauties Vs. Drugstore Delights Makeup can cost you a pretty penny, especially if you are buying from stores like Sephora or from websites that carry high-end makeup. But don’t be discouraged, radiant readers, because I’ve dedicated this whole column to sharing equally luscious equivalents to your favourite high-end makeup that you […]

JOSHUA TILLEY Charged in Cornwall After Driving Into Tree W/ Hash & Weed 080917

JOSHUA TILLEY Charged in Cornwall After Driving Into Tree W/ Hash & Weed 080917

DANGEROUS OPERATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE, FAIL TO REMAIN AT THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT, ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO RESIST ARREST, POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, BREACH Cornwall, ON – Joshua Tilley, 24 of Cornwall was arrested on August 8th, 2017 and charged with the following: Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle Fail to remain […]

1 2 3 221