Cornwall ON – Much has transpired over the last week or so…particularly with the challenges that Japan are dealing with at this moment in time.  It is difficult to understand why some face such paramount challenges and others do not. One thing is certain…seeing the challenges that many face aroundContinue Reading

Cornwall ON- People watching and reading the news in Japan have been reacting to it with reports across the world of people buying up Iodine tablets and even Kelp extracts which are a natural source of Iodine. While most experts are suggesting no real fears of winds of radiation impactingContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – The Stormont, Dundas and South Glengarry Federal Green Party will be hosting a General Meeting this Tuesday, March 22, 2011. The meeting will take place at Island Ink Jet and Internet Cafe, 8 Third Street West, in Cornwall, beginning at 6:30 pm.  All members of the party,Continue Reading

Cornwall ON – The Downtown Business Improvement Area is seeking a farmers’ market manager to work on the Downtown Farmers’ Market in Downtown Cornwall for the 2011 season.   Responsibilities of the job include: – Organizing and managing the market – Recruiting/working with vendors at the market – Planning specialContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – You asked me for an editorial on the nuclear thing. You know what. I’ve tried a few pages. I am way too angry and mad to write something I can live with. My contempt for Parliament, the Kremlin and The White House is a burden. We gotContinue Reading

Dear Sir: Once upon a time there were two visible despots in the Middle East, Saddam Hussein and Moammar Gadhafi.  The scene changed when Britain and the USA, against world opinion, willfully took out Saddam Hussein.  But what is a despot?  ‘A ruler with total power, especially one who uses it inContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – JL Computers, 164 Pitt Street in Downtown Cornwall has some very special Note Book Computer offers for you just in time for Spring!  Two of them are under $500! But you better head down quick because quantities are very very limited!   Tell John you saw hisContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – The Cornwall Police have been busy today clearing Hockey incidents and finding a body! SUDDEN DEATH INVESTIGATION Cornwall, Ont. – On March 15th, 2011 at approximately 8 p.m.  the Cornwall Community Police Service discovered a deceased female at a Second Street West residence.  The Cornwall Community PoliceContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – So I was having lunch with an amigo and we got to talking about the situation here in Cornwall. This person is very interesting in that they know an awful lot of people here in town when it comes to small business and of course Cornwall otherContinue Reading