Cornwall ON – It’s that time of the year again!   Pommier Jewellers (6 Second Street East) in downtown Cornwall Ontario offers its Christmas Angel Ornaments to raise money for charity! All of the proceeds are used to support The United Way locally here in Cornwall Ontario.   We’ll beContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Cornwall Economic Development will once again be showcasing development opportunities at the Property Management Exposition and Conference, more commonly known as PM Expo.   The show takes place at the Metro Toronto  Convention Centre in Toronto, December 1-3, 2010. The City has exhibited at the show for the  past several years. .Continue Reading

SD&SG ON- The results are in…the SD&G OPP Auxiliary Unit “Stuff a Cruiser” Food Drive event on November 27, 2010 was a resounding success. Officers set up in several locations throughout SD&G collecting food items for a very worthy cause. The following is a breakdown of food items and monetaryContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Tuesdays at 9:00 AM EST it’s time for The Political Round Table with your host Jamie Gilcig joined by pundits Joe Gunn and Denis Sabourin.   At 9:45 it’s Keith Beardsley’s View From the Hill and after that we open up the lines toll free at 1Continue Reading

Cornall ON – I love the arts.   I truly am an artist which drive my poor wife nuts as money is rarely my focus or what drives me personally. About a month ago a bit of magic happened on our sister radio station, Seawayradio.com and the Cornwall Cultural CommitteeContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – It’s free!  It’s Fun!   It’s the Cooper Marsh Conservators Children’s Christmas Party & Tree Lighting!   It all takes place Friday December 3 at 7:30 PM at The Cooper Marsh Conservation Area and Visitor Centre! See Santa, light the Christmas tree and much more!Continue Reading

Cornwall ON – The Cornwall Community Police Service is pleased to announce a new initiative to enhance our relationship with the seniors in our community.  The service in partnership with “Le Centre Charles-Émile-Claude” will distribute invaluable information on telephone scams, elder abuse and any other criminal matters which may affectContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – The SD&G Coalition for Social Justice and The Cornwall & District Labour Council will be holding a candlelight vigil and documentary viewing in commemoration of the Montreal Massacre at l’École Polytechnique and in honour of the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence against Women. .Continue Reading

Cornwall ON – V-Day is a global movement to end violence against women and girls inspired by Eve Ensler’s award winning play, The Vagina Monologues. V-Day was incorporated as a non-profit charity in 1998 with the intent of using performances of the play to raise money to benefit female victims ofContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – More than 70 families and individuals attended last year’s O.S.P.C.A. Christmas fundraiser and came away with a great stocking stuffer. This year the Pet Valu store on Vincent Massey Avenue has offered space to host the event which will run from 9 until 4 on Saturday, December 4th.  BringContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Reg Coffey also wrote a piece inspired by this picture at the last Cornwall and Regional Writer’s Society meeting. We reprint it here for all to enjoy.   Copyright is from Reg Coffey and all rights are reserved 2010. . A bricked up door, that’s what IContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – It’s time for the Free For All Sunday night at 7:30 PM on Seawayradio.com !  It’s toll free to dial in and have your say at 1.877.640.1175.   Sports, Politics, the new Cornwall Cultural Committee.    Our waves are your waves. Want to talk about local shoppingContinue Reading