Cornwall ON – And they had a dream.    Tonight on Seawayradio.com an idea was hatched and first steps were taken.    Rodney Rivette, Jeff Brunet, Jason Setynk and Jamie Gilcig put forth the willingness and desire to form an Arts Committee in Cornwall Ontario. The first meeting proposed willContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Funny man and actor Jason Stuart will be on Seawayradio.com tonight to open the radio show at 7:30 PM EST.    Jason recently wrote an essay that was picked up by many media outlets about Bullying in School, and teen suicide. Here is his essay: I couldContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – If you were an artist and within 100 miles of Cornwall Ontario Friday or Saturday November 5-6 I sure hope you were at Artpreneur 2010 because it was a blast. A lot of information and some great speakers. Sanjay Burman of Burman Books httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hElUCAvqFCw The speakers wereContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – With upcoming public consultations on Arts and Culture here in SD&SG and some of the comments made during the municipal election we thought we’d open up the airwaves and let you speak on Seawayradio.com tonight at 7:30 PM EST.    Right after our special segment with funnyContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – I had a chance during the municipal election to talk with Jeff Brunet.  He runs Alkaline Entertainment here in Cornwall and books bands all over.    During the election he brought up at some of the debates issues facing promoters and artists here in Cornwall and weContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – The Aultsville Theatre is holding its Annual General Meeting on November 16 at 4 pm.  Anyone is welcome to attend.  If you are interested in joining the Aultsville Theatre Board of Directors, please submit a brief resume of your experience to president@aultsvilletheatre.com Aultsville Theatre is a non-profitContinue Reading

Ingleside ON – We want to thank Principal Susan Rutters of Rothwell-Osnabruck School for submitting this photo and story! “This past week we had several student spearhead an initiative to raise money in support of the Nichol family in Long Sault.  Drew Nichol, a Grade 7 student here at R-O, lostContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – It’s that time people!  Tuesday mornings at 9:00 AM EST it’s time for the Political Round Table on Seawayradio.com. I spoke with our area’s youngest mayor, Eric Duncan last week and we’re hoping to have him on the show with Denis and Joe tomorrow morning.   YouContinue Reading

Cornwall ON- It’s that time for all of the creepy little goblins and pretty little princesses to make their way through the streets taking treats or dishing out tricks! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I hope that all of you have a safe and happy Halloween!    Make sureContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Autumn is here again and once more it’s time to gear up for the highest of high holidays on the LGBT calendar. Pride/Fierté Cornwall will be marking it with the 2010 edition of their annual Halloween Hullabaloo on Saturday, October 30th. They’ll be back at the SpotlightContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – ARTpreneur is hosting “Network Sizzler”, a wine and cheese event, on November 5th from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm at Nav Canada for $10.00.  The event will give attendees an opportunity to meet with the special line-up of guests scheduled for the ARTpreneur conference.  Those attending theContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Come and celebrate the true spirit of the season as CBC Radio and St. John’s Presbyterian Church proudly present a dramatic reading of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. This year’s presentation of the timeless classic will be held Sunday, Nov. 28, beginning at 7:30 p.m. in theContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Raisin Region Conservation Authority will again this fall be homeowner workshops on your Well and Septic System. The Workshops run from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM November 8th is at the Cooper Marsh Visitor Centre in Lancaster Ontario. November 9th is at The Vernon Community Centre inContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – If you tried to visit Moustache Joe’s Saturday it was closed.    The Aiello family was celebrating the Marriage of Joe’s daughter Amanda.   Congrats to the entire clan of one of my favorite eating establishments here in Cornwall. Things will be back to normal soon andContinue Reading