- Pork tenderloin or boneless pork roast
- White vinegar
- Vegetable oil
- Bread crumbs (Almond flour for Paleo)
- Chicken broth
- Wooden skewers
- Cube the pork and marinate overnight in garlic, onions, salt and pepper and a splash of white vinegar and vegetable oil.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Soak the skewers for 15-30 minutes
- Discard the onions. Skewer the meat onto the sticks and dip in egg then breadcrumbs. Repeat so that it is double breaded moulding it with your hands into a cylindrical shape while you work.
- Melt butter and/or oil in pan. Fry in pan until golden all around
- Spray roasting pan with oil and add carrots, celery onions and chicken broth. Add the pork on top in layers and roast for approximately 45 minutes with top on roasting pan.
As a Paleo devotee, my successes and failures are dedicated to leading a healthy Paleo-inspired lifestyle. Most of my recipes do not include exact measurements because I rely heavily on my intuition when cooking. These measurements also fluctuate depending on how many people you are cooking for and your personal preferences so I invite you to put your own personal spin on any recipes I post.
Please update me with any interesting additions or alterations to my recipes, I am always open to trying new things!
And please post your comments and questions below; especially how the recipe worked out when you try it!
(Comments and opinions of Editorials, Letters to the Editor, and comments from readers are purely their own and don’t necessarily reflect those of the owners of this site, their staff, or sponsors.)
Comment policy reminder
CFN has a new comment policy. You must use your real first and last name. As well if your email bounces we will terminate your posting privileges.
We value all input from our amazing CFN viewers and are always trying to improve the viewer experience which includes making this a safe, informative, and entertaining platform.
If you have any questions please email