Ottawa’s First Mini-Marijuana Expo & Reefer Madness AUG 14, 2016 by Roy Berger

Ottawa’s First Mini-Marijuana Expo & Reefer Madness AUG 14, 2016 by Roy Berger

Ottawa- Ottawa’s first mini-marijuana Expo and Reefer Madness party was a success despite torrential downpours.

RB 4

Wayne Robillard calls out door prizes for ticket holders.

Wayne Robillard’s super top secret location hosted over a hundred people through the afternoon and evening. Darcy D.J. provided the music, free copies of Skunk Magazine were handed around.

RB 2Door prizes, vendors, vast dabbage and budder fixins and delicious cotton candy provided by Nukems Nuclear Medibles greeted the crowd.

RB 3Later in the evening a public domain movie, Reefer Madness, was shown for everyone’s education.

No undercover police busted anyone.

Visitors from Toronto, Cornwall and Montreal were in attendance. There were no casualties. Everyone had a good time.

Roy Berger is a contributor to Fogel’s 2015 Underground Comic Book Guide.http://www.hippycomix.com/ and author of 2012 Rabbits  http://www.amazon.ca/Rabbits-Happy-Apocalypse-Shortwave-Radio-ebook/dp/B005CBFR9G

Related Post

8 Comments on "Ottawa’s First Mini-Marijuana Expo & Reefer Madness AUG 14, 2016 by Roy Berger"

Notify of
400

Furtz
Guest
Furtz
1 month 15 days ago

Far out, man…

Wayne Robillard
Guest
1 month 14 days ago

Thanks for covering the event Roy, not sure how you could put the article together so fast I had a pot hangover until noon Sunday 😀

jules
Guest
jules
1 month 14 days ago

The way the sheeple of Ottawa drive you would think that they were high on the stuff. Bank Street has marijuana shops (downtown) and I haven’t been downtown in a long time. If it were the Harpo government this would never exist. I am completely against all of this as you all well know. It is bad enough with all the gay bars downtown. That is a place that I keep as far of a distance as I can.

David Oldham
Guest
David Oldham
1 month 13 days ago

Was the Prime Minister invited?

Hugger1
Guest
Hugger1
1 month 13 days ago

Sheeple in Cornwall and Ottawa. I wonder if they are the same? Even if Harper was PM the writing was on the wall marijuana would be legalized.

jules
Guest
jules
1 month 13 days ago

Justine and Margaret and Sophie would be in their glory over this marijuana business. I am not part of this dirty culture and would rather live in a very conservative place. I don’t think that Harpo would have approved of any of this low life stuff and I sure don’t not at all. No wonder society is finished and we say that everyday in my household.

Furtz
Guest
Furtz
1 month 13 days ago

We get it Jules. You don’t like gays and drugs.
We really do get it… We really do.

jules