CFN – The size of the organization doesn’t matter, because both small family run businesses and large multinationals need to leverage a comprehensive succession planning process to secure the organization’s future. Succession planning requires planning today to grow tomorrow. Being strategic rather than reactive when someone leaves. It is about putting in place the ability to put “the right people with the right skills in the right roles at the right time”.
Come and join us as we explore succession planning – why it is important to an organization’s success, the challenges and the critical success factors.
1.5 CHRP recertification Points
Breakfast Meeting: 8:00am to 10:00am
Registration begins at 7:15am; breakfast served at 7:30am
Tuesday, October 25th, 2011
Best Western Parkway Inn & Conference Centre
1515 Vincent Massey Drive, Cornwall, Ontario
HRPA Members – $20.00 Guests – $30.00 Students- $15.00
- President – Lori Coleman, CHRP
- Secretary/Treasurer – Hannah Barkley, CHRP
- Membership Director – Janet St. Pierre
- Communications Director – Alana Lafave-Bissonnette
- Professional Development Director – Dora Cameron, CHRP
- Program Director – Maureen Robertson, CHRP
- Legislative Liaison – Ron Evans