Ottawa man charged with Making child pornography
(Ottawa) –As a result of an ongoing International investigation into a photo sharing website, a joint investigation ensued between the Sûreté du Québec and the Ottawa Police Internet Child Exploitation Unit (ICE).
Subsequent Production orders revealed the offender to reside in the Ottawa area. A search warrant was executed today at a residence in the 1400 block of Prince of Wales Drive.
David SHARPE, 36 years old, is charged with:
- 1 Distribution Child Pornography s. 163.1(3) of the Criminal Code
- 3 Possession Child Pornography s. 163.1(4) of the Criminal Code
- 6 Make Child Pornography s. 163.1(2) of the Criminal Code
- 2 Sexual Assault s.271 of the Criminal Code
- 2 Sexual Interference s.151 of the Criminal Code
- 9 Voyeurism s.162 of the Criminal Code
Additional charges are pending, awaiting the results of a forensic examination and victim identification.
SHARPE will appear for show cause court on December 21.