Ottawa man charged with child sex offenses
(Ottawa)–The Ottawa Police Service Sexual Assault and Child Abuse (SACA) Section has charged an Ottawa man following an investigation into a sexual assault of a child under 12.
Karl NJOLSTAD, 54-years-old, was known to invite Uplands Drive area neighbourhood children into his home to make movies. He surreptitiously recorded children changing their clothing.
He also sexually assaulted a female under the age of 12 while making child pornography.
Njolstad is charged with the following offences:
- Invitation to Sexual Touching per 152 C.C.
- Sexual Interference per 151 C.C.
- Possession of Child Pornography per 163.1 C.C.
- Production of Child Pornography per 163.1(2) C.C.
- Voyeurism per 162(1)(a) C.C.
He is scheduled to appear in court on Saturday, August 5th.
SACA investigators are concerned that there could be other victims. The investigation is ongoing.