Cornwall Ontario – Another Ottawa season, another focus on team ownership rather than the on ice product.
With the team in turmoil and morale low one might miss some of the few bright spots. There are some good young players that will have opportunities they normally might not have in Ottawa this season.
Then again, that might be why this season will be a tire fire.
1 The Sens will finish near the bottom without their first round draft pick.
2) Eugene Melnyk will still own the team by the end of the year.
3) The new rink will not be solidified.
4) Matt Duchene will be traded again.
5) Erik Karlsson will have a long playoff run with San Jose.
6) Bobby Ryan will finish the season with the Sens
7) Thomas Chabot will struggle with little to no protection without Karlsson playing ahead of him.
8) Brady Tkachuk will not be the savior, at least this season, of the team and struggle.
9) Guy Boucher’s agent will have a very busy season.
10) Zack Smith will finish the season with the Sens and have stronger numbers.
11) Attendance will be at an all time low, especially as the team fails at marketing.
12) The Baby Sens will not have a great season.
13) Mark Stone will have a great, but frustrating season.
What do you think Sens fans? You can post your comments below.