It lasts so briefly and I think that’s what helps make them so special. It’s that time of the year when we can treat ourselves to Fiddleheads. L I N K A little garlic and olive oil and you’re ready to party! If you don’t forage for them like ChefContinue Reading

Here are your local Quick Hits for the day! Cornwall’s Elderly Drivers a threat? Hawkesbury loses Pittsburgh Glass 4 Car Crash in Cornwall Claude McIntosh has Ciggy Smuggling Dead On please visit our sponsors:Continue Reading

There’s going to be a special City Council  meeting on Arena naming rights this Tuesday at City Hall.    If you don’t want the arena project to go through it may be a good time to drop by and share your opinion.   Meeting starts at 4 PM. L I N KContinue Reading

2.8 Million Ciggies burnt in Van St. Andrews West firefighters appeared on scene to extinguish the blaze, but also found the van was filled with cardboard boxes of cigarettes. Deputy Fire Chief Paul Wheeler could not comment on the nature of the fire because of the OPP investigation. Farmer’s MarketContinue Reading

This just in from Paul Aubin: Hi everyone. Pride/Fierté Cornwall’s 2009 Spring Fling is set for Friday, May 29th at 9:00 pm. Yes, you read that right – it’s on a Friday night, not a Saturday. Another change is that we’ve lowered the admission price to a recession busting $5.00.Continue Reading

Looks like SCM will be growing which is good for local employees!  L I N K Dan Gabbard, president of SCM, added, “We strive to identify efficiencies that contribute to Walmart’s bottom line, so it can continue to serve millions of Canadians and grow its business.” please visit our sponsors:Continue Reading