Cornwall ON – There’s a lot of buzz over The Sounds of Buskerville which takes place Saturday July 24th all over Cornwall which is fast becoming the musical hotbed of Eastern Ontario.
The Sounds of Buskerville is Cornwall’s first Busker Festival.
The goal is to promote local entertainers, local businesses and fundraise for local charities.The event will take place on Saturday July 24 from 12:30 to 4:00pm.
There will be entertainment spread out all over the downtown core along Pitt Street between Water Street and 3rd Street. Along with the great entertainment there will be face painting and games for the children!
Donations will be accepted throughout the festival. The donations will be divided 50/50 in support of The United way of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry and the other 50% will be divided up between our local entertainers.
There will be maps available on site with the times and locations of all the performers.
You don’t want to miss this one of a kind event!
- Cornwall Regional Art Gallery
- Event Info Booth
- Schulman’s Men’s and Ladie’s
- WearAcapelics Anonymous (2pm-4pm)
- Poppy’s Pawn Plus
- Joel Oulette
- Parkette between 2nd and 3rd
- Kid`s Zone!
- Alpin`s Interior
- Street Chic
- SMP and EWA
- Fantasy Realm
- Bud O`Byrne and Tracy Lalonde & Mattew Bell
- The Grind
- Mark Macdonald, Dark Days or Fair and Painted Forest
- Parkette between 1st and 2nd
- Jodi and the Rythym Room 2:00 – 2:30
- Kid`s Korner
- Mary Black
- Fusion Grill
- Corner of Pitt and 1st
- The Plein Air Junkies
- Clock Tower
- Shelby Taylor – Tarot Card Reader
- Lamoureux Park, by the St-Lawrence
- Kerry Helmer and his Drum Cyrkle
- Melody Music
- The Acoustiholic – Tommy Heatly
- Life`s Little Pleasures`
- The Parade of Nations
- Bicycle World
- Jeff Newton (2nd Set)
- Schnitzels European Flavours
- Graham Greer
- Lime Light Music Academy
- Brandon O`Flaherty
- Café Connectionz:
- Joel Plamondon and Jeff Newton
- Strung Out Guitars
- Tricia Gnar Lee Robinson, Taylor Hirch and Will Segwick
Seawayradio.com and The Cornwall Free News are proud sponsors of Buskerville’s First Annual Festival. Check out our coverage this weekend!
Lamoureux Park – Shelby the Tarot Card Reader, and Kerry Helmer and his drum cyrkle
Limelight Music Academy – Brandon O’Flaherty
Poppy’s Pawn Shop- Joel Ouelette
also the parkette beside Moe Schulmans there will be Acapelics Annonymous, crafts , goodies face painting and so much more.
Some artists will be playing at different venues after their first set is done.
Buskers are amazing, I use to visit the one in Kingston. I only wish I was there to see the one in Cornwall this weekend
Good luck to all!!