CFN – Would you like to:
- Cook healthy, budget-friendly meals in a group setting?
- Take home tasty, freezer-friendly meals for your family?
- Meet new friends?
If so, plan to attend the North Dundas Community Kitchen Planning Meeting on November 9th! At the meeting, you will learn more about how a Community Kitchen operates and plan for the first kitchen. Interested participants will select recipes together and choose a date and time to meet. Healthy snacks and refreshments will be served!
North Dundas Community Kitchen Planning Meeting
Wednesday, November 9th, 2011 from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. at the Winchester Community Centre
Please pre-register for the meeting through one of the following ways:
- Telephone: (613) 875-3262
- Online registration: Click here to fill out our online registration form at www.allthingsfoodbouffe360.ca.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Would you like to share this opportunity with your family, friends or co-workers? Forward this e-mail to them or print the attached poster and post it at your home, workplace and/or church!
For more information: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (613) 875-3262.