(North Glengarry) – On 05Apr12, at approximately 8:30am, SD&G OPP officers responded to a report of a family dispute on Main st. Alexandria, On.
The investigation revealed that a female and her 15yr old daughter were involved in a verbal altercation that resulted in the mother being assaulted. The youth left the residence but was arrested the next day.
She faces charges of:
- Assault x3
- Mischief Under $5,000
She is scheduled to appear 03May12 in Cornwall youth court.
(South Glengarry) – On 07Apr12, at approximately 10:30am, SD&G OPP officers responded to a report of a threatening on County Road 2, South Glengarry Township.
The investigation revealed that a 46yr old male (Donald Anthony LUDWIG of South Glengarry) had threatened his landlord.
The male was arrested faces charges of:
- Utter Threat to Cause Death or Bodily Harm
- Fail to Comply – Undertaking before Officer in Charge x2
He is scheduled to appear 08Apr12 in Alexandria court.
(North Stormont) – On 05Apr12, at approximately 9:00am, SD&G OPP officers responded to a report of a theft on Concession 4, North Stormont Township.
The investigation revealed that sometime over the past week unknown suspect(s) attended a residence and removed a diesel generator from a shed. The generator has an approximate value of $2,200.00.
RACING LAW INFRACTIONS
- 05Apr12 (7:00am), SD&G OPP officer stops a west bound Chrysler on Highway 401 South Glengarry….155km/h (posted 100km/h zone).
- 05Apr12 (10:00am), SD&G OPP officer stops west bound Chevy on Highway 417 North Glengarry….157km/h (posted 100km/h zone).
- 07Apr12 (4:15pm), SD&G OPP officer stops an east bound Ford on Highway 401 South Glengarry….160km/h (posted 100km/h zone).