CFN – On Sunday, June 24, friends, neighbours and families are invited to participate in an afternoon of wholesome fun on the grounds of St. Columban Parish in downtown Cornwall. Centrally located in Cornwall’s original mile square, the location is easy to access and has plenty of available parking.
Admission is free as is entertainment and most games. Home-style hamburgers (with or without fried onions), hot dogs, lemonade and more are available at budget-friendly prices.
- KIDS’ ZONE: Face painting, balloon animals, crafts, water guns, clowns, bocce ball, bubbles, dress-up, and more.
- ADULTS 18+: Crown & Anchor, Share the Wealth, BINGO
- AGE 12+: Bean bag toss, bottle ring toss, darts, Jacob’s Ladder
- AGE 4+: Parachute games
- ENTERTAINMENT: 3 entertainers as on poster (consider bringing a lawn chair)
- BBQ/READY-TO-EAT FOODS: $1 & $2 each
- TAKE HOME: Baked goods affordably priced and quality used books for $1 or $2
- GRAND PROCESSION (parade): at 2 p.m.
UPDATE – A FEW PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT