Toronto ONTARIO – Marijuana dispensary search warrant executed, Open Dispensary, 801 Queen Street West
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of four arrests in a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act investigation.
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017, at approximately 8:20 p.m., officers executed a search warrant at the Open Dispensary at 801 Queen Street West.
Vinay Maharaj, 38, of Toronto; Tyler Carty, 32, of Toronto; Talia Price, 36, of Toronto; and Danielle Jackman-Samuel, 23, of Toronto, were arrested.
They are each charged with:
1) three counts of Possession of a Schedule II Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking
2) three counts of Possession of a Schedule II Substance
3) three counts of Possession of Proceeds of Crime
It is alleged that the following was seized:
– marijuana: 1104.73 grams (loose)
– marijuana: 63.29 grams (rolled)
– hashish: 74.9 grams
– marijuana “shatter”: 46.6 grams
– Vap sticks: 2800 grams
They are scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 9 a.m., room 114.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400,