What a horrible and sad ending for Boo or Mr. Wiggles. The pup apparently was poisoned while walking in Glen Walter. What we received was that he ingested a rat poison used out doors that has no apparent antidote.
If you have any information regarding this case you can call our hotline 613.361.1755 or email us at email@example.com – We’d like to know if the poison was laid out by a home owner or the municipality? Why are poisons like this being put out without any signage?
We have to try and prevent the sad waste of a beautiful animal and family companion from happening again, and of course this only reinforces the need for public spaces where people can walk their animals safely in the area.
please visit our sponsors: