Cornwall ON – Busker, Councilor and tomorrow morning Pundit on Seawayradio.com .    Cornwall City Councilor Mark MacDonald sits in for Denis Sabourin tomorrow  as Denis is getting a well deserved summer break from his many duties.

Mark will tangle with Joe Gunn and myself.  The show starts LIVE at 9AM and you can always listen to the podcast or for free via iTunes.  Just search for Seawayradio.com and you’ll see all of our segments!

Keith Beardsley joins us at 9:45 for his view from the Hill.   And we’re hoping for a very special guest tomorrow if their schedule allows…..

CLICK HERE or on any of the pictures to listen to the show!

10 Responses to "Cornwall City Councilor Mark MacDonald sits in for Denis Sabourin on Our Political Round Table – Tuesday August 3 at 9AM on Seawayradio.com – Cornwall Ontario"

1. smee   August 2, 2010 at 3:44 PM

Joe Gunn and Jamie, do you think this round table will be unbiased in any way. A former political man and a future hopeful.

2. admin   August 2, 2010 at 11:22 PM

smee the table is usually Joe Gunn and Denis Sabourin. I’m simply the host and occasional victim 🙂

3. smee   August 3, 2010 at 7:03 AM

Good luck Jamie!

4. Tammy A. Hart says:   August 3, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Got the last half hour of your show with Mark and Joe Gunn…thought it was very interesting, and thought provoking. Jamie why did Ignatieff ignore you when he came to Cornwall. Whats that about?

5. admin   August 3, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Hi Tammy. I have no idea why Mr Ignatieff and his team snubbed the Cornwall Free News. I guess he went to the Guy Lauzon school of media relations 🙂

6. Tammy A. Hart says:   August 3, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Now, now, this has nothing to do with Guy Lauzon. Call a spade a spade. There is no sense to politicians ignoring your kind of media, I don’t care what color politics you are. I call it narrow-mindedness and arrogance.

7. admin   August 3, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Well I agree with you Tammy. We have over 20,000 viewers per month and they are from all political and non political stripes.

8. Stan   August 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I mean at least lets admit one thing….. when we have people the calibre of Jamie Gilcig, Joe Gunn and Mark MacDonald talking to us, do we really want to talk to Guy Lauzon or Michael Ignatieff, I think not!

9. smee   August 4, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Stan
    Have any of the names you mentioned ever done anything? Personally I think politically they are all in the same boat.