CFN – Sally Stata has started offering some timely services for some of the many families facing the issue of their loved ones downsizing. There’s so much to do and her new company Senior Home Transition Servicesis
there to help whether it be Estate Assistance, Moving into a more manageable home or simply support or downsizing.
From her website:
We can customize a move plan specific to your circumstances, whether it is finding you a new residence, helping you organize what to take, setting up your new home or the dismantling of your old home. We will develop a plan specific to your needs and budget.
Sally is a C.R.T.S. (Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist) member.
All C.R.T.S. members must…
- carry liability insurance for your protection.
- have a criminal record check.
- participate in ongoing educational programs.
C.R.T.S. has developed a code of ethics and standards of practice for all members.
Senior relocation and home transition is a rapidly developing area of services targeted to the 55+ housing market. “Transition Specialists” offer assistance to seniors, their families and caregivers when a client is moving from their residence or is in need of home modification for age-in-place living.
Ms Stata offers a Free One Hour consultation about some of these issues:
- Help you locate your new residence
- Develop a move plan
- Prioritize the “to-do” list
- Coordinate utilities to moving trucks
- Assist in deciding what to take and what not to take.
- Design a floor plan for your new residence
- Sort & organize belongings into keep, sell, give, donate and dispose of
- Pack and sort
- Coordinate your moving day
- Unpack and set up your new residence, make your new residence feel and look like home…
- Prepare your old residence for sale
- Arrange for estate dispersal/disposal
- Arrange shipment of heirlooms to family members
- Arrange other professional services such as cleaning, lawn maintenance, snow removal, painting, home staging, etc.
- And more…… Just ask!
We provide the following services:
- We will sort and organize belongings into keep, sell, give, donate and dispose of.
- Arrange for an estate tag sale or auction.
- Arrange for the shipment of heirlooms to family members.
- Clean the home to prepare for sale.
- Provide home staging.
- Coordinate other services such as lawn maintenance, snow removal, painting and minor home repairs.
- And more…..just ask!