Bus & Car Accident on Montreal Road in Cornwall Ontario – June 28, 2013

Bus & Car Accident on Montreal Road in Cornwall Ontario – June 28, 2013

cornwall bus accidentCFN – Slick rainy weather contributed to an accident between a Cornwall City bus and a single vehicle at the corner of Montreal Road and Marlborough.

cfn-submit-480

If you see news happen email us at info@cornwallfreenews.com or call our hotline at 613 361 1755.   CFN always gives photo credits upon request.

No injuries were reported as of press time.  We will update as more info becomes available.

B&M Marine

8 Responses to "Bus & Car Accident on Montreal Road in Cornwall Ontario – June 28, 2013"

1. mariah   June 28, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Hope that that there were no injures

2. Ed   June 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I’m not surprised! The bus drivers drive like maniacs! I don’t know how many times I’ve been driving down the street and a bus goes flying past me at 60km and I’ve even seen 70km on Pitt St. They should have speed monitors installed!

3. terry   June 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM

yea well you ever think also a lot of idiots in cornwall drive just as fast as a bus driver and stupid so don’t blame it all on bus drivers.

4. Kerri   June 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Some bus drivers do drive like maniacs. Ire some motorists drive like maniacs as well but those buses because they are bigger think they own the road. The bus driver was clearly
    In the wrong. It’s not the first day it’s rained on earth you know. Blaming it on the weather is a poor excuse.
    Even if it was sunny out they would come up with another exude but they never blame the bus driver. Anyone else ever notice this?

5. Steve   June 29, 2013 at 6:34 AM

I’ve rode the bus many a time. I find that they are some of the safest drivers on the road…..The trouble is that they can’t stop on a dime…So when other drivers cut them off and then stop suddenly,accidents happen.

6. A CONCERNED TAXPAYER   June 29, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I have phoned to report speeding buses on more than one occasion , they do slow down for a short while then back to speeding again . If some of the drivers got speeding tickets
    it might help . Q: Has there ever been a speeding ticket issued
    to a City Bus Driver ? If so when ?

7. honest citizen   June 30, 2013 at 9:59 AM

The bus drivers here are the worst I have ever traveled with. I have lived in many large cities here in Ontario/Quebec. And they are terrible here in Cornwall! On many occasions when people get on, even the elderly. They dont even wait for them to sit and they take off fast. And everyone has to hold on. Seen a few people elderly especially crash into seats/bars etc. Due to their selfish and fast driving. I am in good shape and I have even fallen over from their speedy driving. You people can defend these drivers all you want. Just to prove what type of selfish and dangerous drivers they are. I’m gonna video tape them with my cell soon, and when I get enough footage. I’m going to post it all over the place via the media! And take action! Out of all the drivers, there is maybe 2 that drive as they should. It’s public transportation, not some race to see who gets to the transit stop first! We need new drivers, that are careful and willing to take their time to get us safely to our destination. I’m willing to bet my $ that the bus driver was the cause of the accident, due to their speedy driving, and tail gating! I’m going to get a list of their names and take action against these idiots! Hope this sends a sincere message to the careless drivers, and city of Cornwall. I expect this message to be erased or deleted from this post!

8. honest citizen   June 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I have taken a picture of my response to this issue. so if you erase it or delete it, that will be added to the list of stuff against these drivers.. good day!