- 4 tbsp. Almond butter
- 1/2 tsp. ginger (I keep mine frozen and use a grater when needed)
- 5 tbsp. mixture of Worcester and soy sauce
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. coconut milk
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp. sesame seeds, to sprinkle on top
- Cut chicken in strips and marinate with 4 cloves of garlic, ginger, olive oil, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil
- Whisk all the above ingredients
- Separate half for cooking with and half for dipping
- Spread on marinated chicken skewers in the last minute or so of grilling
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve
As a fairly recent Paleo devotee, my successes and failures are dedicated to leading a healthy Paleo-inspired lifestyle. Most of my recipes do not include exact measurements because I rely heavily on my intuition when cooking. These measurements also fluctuate depending on how many people you are cooking for and your personal preferences so I invite you to put your own personal spin on any recipes I post.
Please update me with any interesting additions or alterations to my recipes, I am always open to trying new things! And please post your comments below; especially how the recipe worked out when you try it!