CORNWALL Ontario – It’s time for our 2014 First Quarter Lihou Report; named after Seaway News Editor Todd Lihou who raved about their numbers without really giving any numbers. His narrative inspired this new name change in our reporting as CFN has always tried to be upfront about the support we get from you; our amazing viewers!
This installment of the Lihou Report is our First Quarter Report for 2014 which of course includes traffic from January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2014.
Unique Visitor (based on IP numbers)
177,019 ( 59,006 monthly average)
Number of Visits
Total Page Viewed
Hits (Todd’s fave stat although kinda meaningless in today’s internet)
Time Per visit
Average 361 seconds
11.7% of our visits last 15 minutes or more!
(does not include 5-15mn)
Top 30 City Visits From
(via Google Analytics – all cities in Ontario unless otherwise noted)
1) Cornwall 43.77% Bounce .35% Pages per session 6.53 Avg time per session 2.37 minutes
2) Ottawa 9.17%
3) Montreal, QC 9.16%
7) Gatineau QC
8) Calgary AB
14) Vancouver BC
17) Hawkesbury (QC if you’re Tammy Hart)
25) New York, NY
26) Edmonton AB
28) Greater Sudbury
Pages per Session
Average Session Duration
28.31% of our viewers do so via their mobile units
12.58% do so from their tablets
35.49% of mobile users are on their iPhones
25.68 are on their iPads
42.54% find us via Organic Search
37.13% via Social Media
A large chunk of viewers end up on CFN when searching for key words or phrases Cornwall Freeholder or Cornwall Daily
The Ten Stories you Clicked on the Most
1) Police Ask Public to Stay Away From Prince Albert
2) Someone Scored in Cornwall Ontario Restaurant
3) RCAF Wing in Cornwall Ontario To be Torn Down for Condo Petition
4) Things Heat up at Scores as Firetruck Arrives
5) Face of Hate in Cornwall Ontario
6) Statement from Jamie Gilcig Regarding My Criminal Charges
7) MCA Rejects Opening of New Bridge to Canada
8) My Thoughts on Wearing a Pink Shirt Day
9) The Price of Bullying or Why Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Have a Lot of Nice Things to Say About Cornwall
10) UCDSB Schools in Cornwall Rank Near Bottom
Yes, our advertising does work!
Why would you pay more to advertise in other media that are seen less?
Email Jamie@cornwallfreenews.com and find out how much you can save, and how we can tailor a advertising, marketing, or messaging package that truly can help achieve your goals in this scary economy today!
All new ad buys for June 2013 are entered into a prize pool with a chance to win free ad packs!
Email for details!