OPP Report Theft of Lighthouse Near Brockville Ontario JAN 4, 2016

OPP Report Theft of Lighthouse Near Brockville Ontario JAN 4, 2016

Ontario Provincial Police News Portal [LEEDS COUNTY (Brockville)] LIGHTHOUSE THEFT 2016-01-04

(LEEDS, ON.) –   Officers of the Leeds and Thousand Islands Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police are continuing an investigation into the theft of a lighthouse.
On the 2nd of January 2016 Ontario Provincial Police officers were notified of a theft that occurred on County Road 96, Frontenac Islands. The complainant reported that sometime overnight thieves removed a 6 foot tall lighthouse which acts as a well cover. It was described further as being red and white in colour.

9 Responses to "OPP Report Theft of Lighthouse Near Brockville Ontario JAN 4, 2016"

1. Hugger1.   January 4, 2016 at 10:13 PM

How do you steal a six foot lighthouseÉ

2. admin   January 5, 2016 at 4:11 AM

First you smoke some really good weed….

3. jules   January 5, 2016 at 12:00 PM

I had a good chuckle wondering if it was the real kind of lighthouse that is huge and in cement and wondered how they stole such a thing until I read it. I can tell you by experience that people will steal anything. I had a flee bitten bench one time that I had in the back of our duplex here in Ottawa and someone stole it. I wouldn’t want even to sit on with all the bugs that were inside but desperate people will do desperate things. LOL LOL. ROLF!

4. Furtz   January 5, 2016 at 1:00 PM

Anybody wanna buy a lighthouse for cheap?

5. jules   January 5, 2016 at 2:43 PM

Now what would I do with a lighthouse in this tiny box in the sky? You can hardly fit anything into this place and we are constantly bumping into one another and comes with a humoungous price tag. LOL LOL. ROLF!

6. Furtz   January 5, 2016 at 4:53 PM

Jules, how about you buy it ($100) and I’ll store it for you on my front lawn until you get a bigger place. A deal like this doesn’t come along every day. I’ll even chain it to my fence so nobody else steals it.

7. jules   January 5, 2016 at 7:39 PM

Furtz you are a funny character and I love it. LOL LOL. ROLF! I have no need for that lighthouse and wouldn’t know what to do with it even if I had a house. We have a lot of stuff for such a tiny apartment.

8. David Oldham   January 5, 2016 at 7:50 PM

Hugger1….no need to know how to steal a lighthouse….apparently someone else already got it. Better luck next time….he who hesitates…

9. Furtz   January 6, 2016 at 3:04 PM

David, would you like to buy a lighthouse for cheap? I have three or four from which to choose, or I can do a custom order if you have spotted one that tickles your fancy.