Cornwall, ON – A 27-year-old Cornwall woman was arrested on March 7th, 2017 and charged with breach of undertaking for communicating with certain individuals and failing to keep the peace. It is alleged on March 7th, 2017 the woman was located at an address she has conditions not to attend. She was taken into custody, charged accordingly and held for a bail hearing. Her name was not released as the conditions stem from a domestic incident and would identify the victim.
MARCH BREAK SAFETY TIPS
- Lock all doors and windows.
- Add a security bar or a stick, such as a hockey stick in the track to prevent sliding door to from opening. You can also do the same to basement windows.
- Make sure you close and lock your garage door.
- Leave some lights on in and outside your house. Having them on a timer makes it look like someone’s home.
- Have a trusted friend or family member check on the house, pick out the mail and remove snow.
- Do not write on your Facebook profile that you are away or planning a trip.
Please click the donate button to support CFN.