Cars Spray Painted in the East End of Cornwall Monday Night 072517

Cars Spray Painted in the East End of Cornwall Monday Night 072517

Cornwall Ontario – A rash of cars were spray painted over night in the East End of Cornwall, around Gloucester and First.

For one hard working mom it was a bit disheartening to find her car splashed with the Orange paint.

I almost feel sorry for anyone who has such a pathetic life that they need to resort to random vandalism for kicks.

She posted on social media including the statement below:

To the person (s) who vandalized a bunch of cars in my neighbourhood, including mine, with orange spray paint: Your random dipshittery says nothing about me, and everything about you. You have not ruined my life or even my day, because I know that while I spend my time trying to be a good person who helps others, YOU are in for a boatload of bad karma and possibly boils and pustules. And if you were dumb enough to forget cctv cameras outside the convenience store up the road, some jail time too. Carry on.

There’s been no confirmation that Brian Lynch, Elaine MacDonald, and Carilyne Hebert tied one on at the Navy Club and went on a rampage as of press time….

8 Responses to "Cars Spray Painted in the East End of Cornwall Monday Night 072517"

1. Mike Hunt   July 25, 2017 at 10:26 AM

What a dumb way to end an article.

2. jules   July 25, 2017 at 1:46 PM

The writing on the windshield is in Arabic. Get someone who reads and writes Arabic and you will find out what it means.

3. Pete Walbee   July 25, 2017 at 2:32 PM

I don’t believe the comments about Lynch, MacDonald and Hebert are appropriate Jamie. While I support you for the most part, that was wrong.

4. admin   July 25, 2017 at 4:41 PM

Pete sadly the area has the sense of humour of certain Middle East countries 🙂 What I personally find offensive though is people like Brian Lynch, Elaine and Cari that simply can’t work as a community to get things accomplished. For Mr. Lynch to write a LTE and not attend POW Cornwall is highly offensive to me.

Can you imagine having condos without proper public consultation like the chem tanks because some of this thin skinned nellies simply can’t play nice with others?

5. Pete Walbee   July 25, 2017 at 6:54 PM

Jamie, I do agree with you 100% on issue of chem tanks, condos and many other issues. but attacks of individuals without initial comments from them on the initial topic is IMO unfair and not required. That’s my opinion

6. admin   July 25, 2017 at 7:02 PM

Pete people are always entitled to their opinions, but honestly, humour is in fact humour. Comedy isn’t always pretty.

7. Jeff   July 26, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Hopefully the condos get built soon, lets get rid of goose shit, e-bikers and cornwalls FINEST in park and on this website;)

8. jules   July 26, 2017 at 8:08 PM

Gloucester and First is not the east end but central near the downtown. I looked at the writing and yes it is in Arabic. You must have Arab cops down there to tell you the meaning if they studied Arabic.