January 31, 2022 – As many of my fellow Canadians I’ve been appalled by what I’ve seen and heard in Ottawa this weekend.
Branded as a rally of Truckers upset at Vaccine mandates it clearly has been a orchestrated rage against Canadian Democracy and clear act of Domestic Terrorism actually funded by outside sources. With over $8M donated by mostly anonymous users on the go fund me platform alone. At least 1 million of those dollars have been released. The rest need to be frozen and their donors tracked down and possibly charged.
Over 75% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated. Its trucking association has clearly spoken against the protest so we truly in no fashion can call this a trucker protest.
Truckers have been the lifeline of this country and the industry faced a crisis of a shortage of drivers before Covid-19. They have been true heroes and don’t deserve their trade being the focus point of this charade.
Ottawa has been in chaos since Friday. It’s Monday morning as I write this. Over the weekend we have seen National monuments disrespected.
We have seen a freaking food bank get filled up with these thugs demanding to be fed, without following health orders, and intimidating the workers.
We’ve seen racism. Downtown residents have had noise make them unable to sleep. Stores have shut; others again have been flooded by unmasked thugs who are not following public health orders.
Sanitary conditions are also not being followed.
Ontario Premier Doug Ford and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau have essentially gone into hiding hoping that the protest runs out of steam.
The Act: Section 83.1 of the Criminal Code of Canada describes terrorist acts.
- (b) an act or omission, in or outside Canada,
- (i) that is committed
- (A) in whole or in part for a political, religious or ideological purpose, objective or cause, and
- (B) in whole or in part with the intention of intimidating the public, or a segment of the public, with regard to its security, including its economic security, or compelling a person, a government or a domestic or an international organization to do or to refrain from doing any act, whether the public or the person, government or organization is inside or outside Canada, and
- (ii) that intentionally
- (A) causes death or serious bodily harm to a person by the use of violence,
- (B) endangers a person’s life,
- (C) causes a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or any segment of the public,
- (D) causes substantial property damage, whether to public or private property, if causing such damage is likely to result in the conduct or harm referred to in any of clauses (A) to (C), or
- (E) causes serious interference with or serious disruption of an essential service, facility or system, whether public or private, other than as a result of advocacy, protest, dissent or stoppage of work that is not intended to result in the conduct or harm referred to in any of clauses (A) to (C),
- (i) that is committed
and includes a conspiracy, attempt or threat to commit any such act or omission, or being an accessory after the fact or counselling in relation to any such act or omission, but, for greater certainty, does not include an act or omission that is committed during an armed conflict and that, at the time and in the place of its commission, is in accordance with customary international law or conventional international law applicable to the conflict, or the activities undertaken by military forces of a state in the exercise of their official duties, to the extent that those activities are governed by other rules of international law. (activité terroriste)
A&B check. We have politicians and bureaucrats in hiding as they have been doxxed or threatened to have thugs attend their personal homes.
ii C&E for sure. One report is that a person died in ambulance as it was blocked by protesters. Having masses of unvaxxed and unmasked people barging into stores and indoor spaces, in violation of health orders, especially during Omicron will no doubt lead to a spike in Covid cases and the public health of the region.
And if we’re clear that this is Domestic Terrorism, its financing comes into play.
Financing of Terrorism
Marginal note:Providing or collecting property for certain activities
83.02 Every person is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 10 years who, directly or indirectly, wilfully and without lawful justification or excuse, provides or collects property intending that it be used or knowing that it will be used, in whole or in part, in order to carry out
- (a) an act or omission that constitutes an offence referred to in subparagraphs (a)(i) to (ix) of the definition of terrorist activity in subsection 83.01(1), or
- (b) any other act or omission intended to cause death or serious bodily harm to a civilian or to any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities in a situation of armed conflict, if the purpose of that act or omission, by its nature or context, is to intimidate the public, or to compel a government or an international organization to do or refrain from doing any act.
This is not a random protest. This has been organized at many levels from the collecting of funds to the planning. Ontario MPP Randy Hillier, who should’ve been locked up in jail months ago has published that this protest is to last longer. He also makes money selling his signs and uses his MPP staff and resources to run his show which appears to be mostly about breaking the laws of Ontario which begs the question of how Queen’s Park can’t boot or suspend him?
At the end of the day it really this really isn’t a protest. It’s groups of political interested parties who are trying to usurp and force their will on the Country of Canada; again, funded by anonymous sources. It’s Domestic Terrorism and those pulling its strings need to be held accountable. If you are funding people to go to Parliament Hill you are funding terrorism.
You can read the full act here. LINK
While no doubt law enforcement has been collecting information via facial recognition and other electronic surveillance it’s time to clear the streets of our Nation’s Capitol and start arresting the organizers.
This is the problem when you don’t have accountability and leadership top down. Because of weak communication and a lack of clear laws without loopholes and exceptions, disinformation has been allowed to spread.
Not every person attending is part of the organizing groups. Not all are happy with Nazi swastikas or Confederate flags. While there are no true innocents, the truth of who is organizing this, and who is making money off the suffering of Ottawa residents needs to be resolved.
The people screaming the loudest clearly do not understand or respect Freedom. Freedom is something earned and needs to be preserved. It’s something that people died fighting for. If you don’t follow the laws of the land you have no freedom. And if you intimidate and limit others freedoms you clearly don’t deserve any yourself.