The suspect is described as; approximately 30-years, dark hair/complexion and heavy set, “chin-strap” style beard, wearing a dark hoodie and ball cap. The male left the area in a 2000 model 4-door Pontiac Grand-Am model vehicle, burgundy in color.
***A still photo from the security camera is attached***
Ontario Provincial Police News Portal [STORMONT DUNDAS and GLENGARRY] DOMESTIC INVESTIGATIONS /DRUGS SEIZED AT TRAFFIC STOP/POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY/BREACH OF CONDITIONS/MISCHIEF 2014-12-22
(South Glengarry) – On December 19, 2014 at approximately 10:15pm, SD&G OPP officers responded to a report of a domestic situation at a residence on Military Road, South Glengarry Township. Investigation indicated that an altercation between an adult male and his spouse resulted in the female being assaulted.
The 45-year-old man was arrested and is charged with;
He was released and scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Cornwall on February 3, 2015.
(North Dundas) – On December 20, 2014 at approximately 4:37pm, SD&G OPP officers responded to a report of a domestic situation at a residence on Christie Lane, North Dundas Township. Investigation indicated that an altercation between an adult male and his common-law spouse resulted in the female being assaulted. Further information revealed additional previous incidents disclosed.
The 30-year-old man was arrested and is charged with;
– Assault-Spousal (3 counts)
– Overcome Resistance by Attempting to Choke Another Person
He was held in custody pending an appearance (bail) at the Ontario Court of Justice in Cornwall.
DRUGS SEIZED AT TRAFFIC STOP
(South Dundas) – On December 21, 2014 at approximately 10:26pm, an SD&G OPP officer had the occasion to stop a vehicle for speeding on Highway 401, South Dundas Township. The stop resulted in the seizure of a quantity of suspected marihuana from within the vehicle.
The driver, Matthew SUTHERLAND (27) of Dorval, Quebec and passenger Colleen BELLEMARE (24) of Kirkland, Quebec were arrested and each charged with;
– Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking
SUTHERLAND is additionally charged with;
– Fail to Comply with Probation Order (2 counts)
Both were released and scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Morrisburg on February 3, 2015.
POSSESSION OF STOLEN PROPERTY
(North Glengarry) – On December 19, 2014 at approximately 11:25am, SD&G OPP officers stopped a vehicle on Main Street in the Town of Alexandria, North Glengarry Township. The stop indicated that a Quebec licence plate on the vehicle was stolen.
The driver, Jason MARTIN-BRIERE (25) of North Glengarry Township was arrested and is charged with;
– Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000
– Operate a Motor Vehicle Without Insurance (Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act)
– Drive Motor Vehicle-No Licence (Highway Traffic Act)
He was released (criminal charge) and scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Alexandria on February 4, 2015.
BREACH OF CONDITIONS
(North Dundas) – On December 20, 2014 at approximately 10:52am, SD&G OPP officers responded to a report of an adult female in breach of conditions from a previous incident at a residence on Van Camp Road, North Dundas Township.
Courtney ROBINSON (26) of North Dundas Township was arrested and is charged with;
– Fail to Comply with Conditions of an Undertaking (3 counts)
She was held in custody pending an appearance (bail) at the Ontario Court of Justice in Cornwall.
(North Stormont) – Overnight (December 20-21, 2014), windows were damaged at Tagwi Secondary School on County Road 43, North Stormont Township.
An investigation continues
Case Number: 14-OVI-288
Mississauga (22 December, 2014) —
Preliminary information indicates the following:
- At approximately 12:30 a.m., on Monday, December 22, 2014, Peel Regional Police (PRP) attempted to investigate a van in the area of Williams Parkway, Brampton.
- The driver of the van fled from the area.
- At the intersection of Williams Parkway and Highway 10, the van was involved in a collision with two vehicles.
- The female, who was the driver of one of the vehicles, suffered serious injuries and was transported to Brampton Civic Hospital and then to Sunnybrook Hospital for treatment.
The SIU has assigned five investigators and three forensic investigators and a collision reconstructionist to probe the circumstances of this incident.