From a CFN viewer:
Here’s my understanding of Heart of the City protocol:
1. It is always best if you actually own real property before applying;
2. You then apply for funding (new roof, new doors, new windows, a sign, etc)
3. You submit application;
5. City registers a LIEN on title that EVERYBODY CAN SEE!!!!! YEAH!
6. Once time line has expired and the loan forgiven, the Applicant calls a good lawyer to have the Lien removed all with the City’s blessing;
7. Then you file a racial profiling complaint.
Letters, comments, and editorials on CFN are the opinions of the writers and not that of our amazing and wonderful sponsors.