Cornwall ON – So I was having lunch with an amigo and we got to talking about the situation here in Cornwall. This person is very interesting in that they know an awful lot of people here in town when it comes to small business and of course Cornwall otherContinue Reading

Crysler ON – « Vas-y! », un ex-conjoint s’exclame. Nous étions en train de visionner le film « The Bucket List », lors d’une scène où le personnage principal, marié pour plusieurs années, est tenté  dans un bar par une ravissante femme à une soirée de passions. Avec énorme grâce le personnage principal neContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Tuesday mornings starting at 9:00 AM it’s time for the Political Round Table on Seawayradio.com with your host Jamie Gilcig and pundits Joe Gunn & Denis Sabourin. Now we have a special edition as Denis has decided to put his name forward to become the Liberal nomineeContinue Reading

I am a country girl, and CEO of a company in Embrun, who pays substantial personal, property and corporate taxes. I am responding to Mr. Van Dusen’s article about the wolf and coyote cull and  would like to add my voice to the animal activists and ratepayers who are defendingContinue Reading

Morrisburg ON – This was the second concert that I have attended at the St. Lawrence Stage in Morrisburg and I am still impressed with the quality of the venue and the selection of artists. I bought two more CD’s. Actually this was the third in the series of 5Continue Reading

Dear Editor Re:  PM comes to defence of attack aircraft, Terry Pender,  Mar 12 2011 http://www.therecord.com/news/local/article/500718–pm-comes-to-defence-of-attack-aircraft The F-35 purchase will no doubt create high-tech jobs, but so would many other government expenditures totaling between $16 to $30 billion.  But why are we spending this enormous sum through an untendered contractContinue Reading

UPDATE On March 13, SD&G OPP officers were continuing to investigate the report of a missing 13 year old who went missing on March 12 and was last seen by family at their residence on County Road 24, Dalkeith in North Glengarry Township.  At approximately 11:20am this date, ChadleyContinue Reading

Queens Park ON – When barriers to postsecondary education are removed, students are given the opportunity to succeed not only in school, but also in life.  That’s why Ontario is helping Crown Wards in Cornwall succeed at college, university and apprenticeship training.  A new Crown Ward Education Championship Team isContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Elaine MacDonald was one of the busiest women in Cornwall Ontario this weekend as it was the 100th International Women’ s Day celebration world wide. Opening the Full House Celebration httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEFq_GjUqjA From last Saturday event at the Best Western PLUS Parkway Inn & Conference Centre, to TheContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Starting in March, the Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU) will be offering a new dental care program for children from low-income families. The new Healthy Smiles Ontario (HSO) program is funded by the Ministry of Health Promotion, and provides regular dental care free-of-charge for children 17 andContinue Reading

Dear Editor, The recent disingenuous response by Dimitri Soudas, director of communications in Stephen Harper’s PMO, to public outrage concerning the replacement on government documents of “The Government of Canada” by “The Harper Government” is self-serving partisan politics, an abuse of the term. Within parliament the government is the primeContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – La Banque Scotia a annoncé aujourd’hui qu’elle augmentera ses effectifs à son nouveau Centre decontact clientèle à Cornwall, Ontario, avec une demande immédiate de 30 postes bilingues (anglais etfrançais) à temps partiel à pourvoir. Ces nouveaux postes feront partie de l’équipe du service à la clientèle deContinue Reading

Cornwall ON – Cornwall Ontario Police have confirmed that St. Joseph’s School and General Vanier are in Lock Down as they are searching for an individual. No injuries have been reported and we’ll report details as they become available.   If you have any information, photos or video, email usContinue Reading