Resto Reviews – Seguin Patates CORNWALL

Resto Reviews – Seguin Patates CORNWALL

I love chip stands.  I love a good steamed dog  as well.    Seguin Patates (921 Marlborough St N, Cornwall, Ontario, Canada) is a venerable old chip stand here in Cornwall.   It’s been around for a long time so this year I thought I’d do a review of it. I love their Coney Sauce; the fries […]

Cornwall Lift Off announces headline act

Cornwall Lift Off announces headline act

The budget must be getting low as the Lift Off people opened the crypt and dragged out Amanda Marshall from obscurity. Ms Marshall hasn’t put out a new album since 2001 and hasn’t been on tour much either.  It should be an interesting show. Luckily Lift Off is a super event and should be an […]

Friday Rally against arming of Border Guards

Friday Rally against arming of Border Guards

L I N K Rally today next to the Canada Customs border crossing at 6:30 today (Friday May 29)   No matter what your position communication is a good thing.    I do think there’s a solution to this issue that could meet the needs of both sides. please visit our sponsors:

David Rawnsley to Run Again for Greens

With the smell of election in the air it’s good to see another party get things going. Green Party Candidate David Rawnsley will be running again in the next election.   I predict him to garner more votes this time around.    Good luck David. So far in this riding we have Mr. Rawnsley running for the […]

Busy Monday Night …..

Busy Monday Night …..

Sometimes in life you have to make a choice.   Sometimes you want Chocolate and Vanilla.   Sometiemes you can have both! Last night my goal was to go to the Cornwall & Regional Writer’s Society as Lorna had taken to calling me a Ghost member.   I love writing and for some reason almost every Monday night […]

Cornwall Hospital Breaks Ground!

Cornwall Hospital Breaks Ground!

L I N K Now this is good news for Cornwall!   If you don’t have your health you don’t have life and anything to improve health services is a blessing. “The new project will include an expansion of 95,000 square feet of new space and 78,000 square feet of renovation. The expansion will house five […]

CORNWALL & REGIONAL WRITERS SOCIETY

CORNWALL & REGIONAL WRITERS SOCIETY

If you love to write this group is for you if you’re in the Cornwall area. From novices to the more experienced there’s nothing like being in a room full of creative people to get you going in the right direction. Here is a blurb from Lorna Foreman whom you can contact for more info. […]

Buy Local – Advertise Local

Buy Local – Advertise Local

Lately I’ve been hearing our Radio stations promoting us to shop locally.   I think that’s a great idea.   I think it’s a great idea to advertise locally too. Right now most of the major media outlets in this town are not owned locally.   Odds are that if you read a newspaper; listen to the radio; […]

Looking for Sales Rep

Looking for Sales Rep

The Cornwall Free News is looking for a community minded Sales rep. For more info email your resume and contact information to info@cornwallfreenews.com or canvid@hotmail.com Experience not necessary, but super attitude and commitment to the Cornwall community is. please visit our sponsors: